January 27, 2009

Winter quarter 2009 Introductions

Hello! It is week 4 of the quarter already. Time flies!

Please reply to the following post with your own introduction. You can publish your post anonymously or sign in if you have a Gmail Account. Thanks and have a great week!


My name is Jason Clizer. I live in Kennewick with my wife, Maren, three wonderful boys, a dog and two cats. Our oldest son, Jordan is 12 years old and enjoys playing soccer. Our middle child, Max, is seven. He loves to read and is learning Spanish in the dual-language program at Edison Elementary school. Our “baby”, Calvin, is four years old. He loves to play Legos with his brothers and he also loves to tell stories to anyone who will listen!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My name is Dora Benavidez Quiles, Iam from to mexico,Iam living to Pasco, WA.

Anonymous said...

My name is Carmen I living in Pasco. I going to CBC College for learn English.

Anonymous said...

my name is gabriel ,i am 20 years hold.I going to CBC College to ESL and GED classes.

Anonymous said...

My name is Cesar Augusto Lopez Rivera, I from Managua, Nicaragua I come to USA in 1995, I’m married I have two boy and one daughter, I’m technician computer and semi- truck driver.